Provide options to maintain a better standard of living if you are permanently disabled.
TPD stands for Total and Permanent Disability cover which caters to one’s financial needs in the event of a disability on which he or she is unlikely to recover. This cover can be bought alongside a Life Insurance Policy or can be taken as a ‘Standalone’ policy.
There are various types of cover including double TPD, TPD Plus, and TPD Platinum.
- Choice of cover options – let you select a cover type best suits your occupation.
- Choice to receive claim as a lump sum or in installments
- Extra three additional benefits option to your TPD cover
- Accidental TPD allowance
- Universal TPD allowance
- 24 hour Worldwide cover
- Premium freeze, benefit indexation, and financial planning reimbursement benefits included
- Special TPD booster benefit (increase in amount, 5% after 2nd, 7.5% after 3rd and 10% after 5th policy anniversary)
- TPD Advancement allowance in the case of partial loss
- Own Occupation benefits as opposed to any
Expenses allowance list
- Cost of medical bills and long-term care.
- Pay for essential Equipment required to the disable person
- Make home modifications or pay for rehabilitation
- Mortgage, rent and other ongoing debts (if any)
- Meet ongoing household expenses
- Payments related to children’s education
- Keep you financially stable in the difficult period of life
- Help you family to maintain their current lifestyle in the absence of your income
- Allows you extra benefits periodically
- Working people (Employed)
- Business owners
- People with debts and dependents